Saturday, May 31, 2008

Broncos Cheerleaders Bios - Part Two

Sports Illustrated made a big mistake when it omitted the Denver Broncos cheerleaders from its NFL Swimsuit Issue photos this year. So, to help make things right, we gathered a slew of summer's hottest swim styles and asked members of the squad to model their favorites. Eat your heart out, SI. These looks are truly something to cheer about.
via: RockyMountainNews.com


Kaoruko Horiike

* Age: 29
* Hometown: Tokyo
* Occupation: English- as-a-second-language student
* Favorite swim spot: the beach in Hawaii - I love swimming with dolphins
* Sunscreen: Vereda
* Exercise: yoga and swimming
* Musician: Janet Jackson
* Sports hero: Kazuo Matsui
* Guilty diet pleasure: ice cream with chocolate cake
* In five years, I see myself: opening a dance studio. I want to help children to reach their dreams.


Jessica Flores

* Age: 21
* Hometown: Mattoon, Ill.
* Occupation: student
* Favorite swim spot: Water World!
* Sunscreen: Banana Boat
* Exercise: chasing my dog
* Musician: Shania Twain
* Sports hero: gymnast Dominique Moceanu
* Guilty diet pleasure: fudge brownies!
* In five years, I see myself: still dancing and hopefully starting a career as a teacher


Lindsey Dudley

* Age: 24
* Hometown: Littleton
* Occupation: franchise developer
* Favorite swim spot: the beach!
* Sunscreen: Coppertone SPF 30
* Exercise: swimming
* Musician: Common, Justin Timberlake, Donnell Jones and Maxwell
* Sports hero: Michael Jordan
* Guilty diet pleasure: ice cream sandwiches
* In five years, I see myself: building a family


Jamie Dukehart-Conti

* Age: 23
* Hometown: Arvada
* Occupation: nanny
* Favorite swim spot: the pool!
* Sunscreen: Banana Boat SPF 8
* Exercise: taking the little kids I watch on walks
* Musician: Jessica Simpson
* Sports hero: Sasha Cohen
* Guilty diet pleasure: Almond M&M's
* In five years, I see myself: still dancing and using my degree to work as an elementary- school teacher


Romi Bean

* Age: 21
* Hometown: Greenwood Village
* Occupation: student
* Favorite swim spot: the beach
* Sunscreen: Coppertone SPF 25
* Exercise: hiking and trail-running
* Musician: The Beatles
* Sports hero: Terrell Davis
* Guilty diet pleasure: Sour Patch Kids
* In five years, I see myself: working in sports marketing for a professional football organization (the Broncos, hopefully!) or for a sports agency